Sunday, September 11, 2016

Raul Cuero Comments

9/11/2016

-This guys is a badass


Seriously though, I truly appreciate Cuero's strength and perseverance. The point that I took most to heart from this interview was just how much you can accomplish against the odds. Despite being given practically nothing that would assist him (finances, education, location, geographic tendencies, etc.), Cuero still pursued his dream and became an extremely successful man. This point really hits home as I have faced several moments in life where I was discouraged to continue in my pursuits, including my current area of study in school. When I think of how Cuero also faced these problems as well as so many others, it really gives me motivation to keep chasing after my dreams and to be the me who I want to be (God, I love being cliche). To me, that is the ultimate way to live smart.

-Really really really enjoyed this process

-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment